Education

Fire guts Otuasekan Primary School after Weed Smokers left piece on pupils cardboard (Video)

Fire gutted the Otuasekan Primary school after a group of unidentified marijuana smokers left a piece of smoking marijuana on the cardboard of the students.

According to Addai Brobey, Kessben FM/TV’s correspondent in Mampong, the fire started on the evening of Saturday after it was alleged that some weed smokers had just left the school compound.

Eyewitnesses say the school compound over the years has been a hideout for these marijuana smokers due to a nearby bush around the school.

The headmaster of the school, Patrick Adu Gyamfi speaking with Kessben TV underscored the fact that there is no electricity in the school which could probably be a cause of the fire.

According to him, he received a distress call from one of his teachers during the weekend informing him about the incident.

Due to the outbreak, students could not attend classes on Monday.

WATCH VIDEO BELOW:

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Back to top button