Video: Two SHS boys die at funeral grounds of their late classmate through electrocution

Two Young men died on the spot after they got electrocuted in the early hours of Thursday at the funeral grounds of their colleague.

The incident is reported to have happened at a new site of Heema Jaala a suburb close to Afrancho in Kumasi. An eye witness speaking to Ali Baba Dankambary on Accra Based Kessben 92.9FM said the two died on the spot while the two others who were also electrocuted are in critical condition receiving medical treatment at the Hospital.

“Today is the funeral day for their colleague who passed away and because of the rains, they could not mount the tents. So after it had finished raining they decided to mount the tents. They were four people holding the sides of the tents, as they were raising the tent up, the metal of the tent got hold of the electric high tension which was closer which got them electrocuted. Among the four people who were holding the tent, two of them died on the spot after the electrocution”. He said on Kessben FM.

“The rest of the two have been sent to the hospital but their conditions are not good, as I’m speaking with you now I’m even told one of them has also died at the hospital” He added.

Source: /Story by Nazir Hamzah

Ray Charles Marfo

Digital Marketing and Brands Expert

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button